Bilingual Dealer Support Specialist
Location: Markham, ON
Seeking a customer service professional who will help customers get more out of our products by sharing knowledge and providing exceptional customer service through our contact centre. As a Dealer Support Specialist, you will engage with our customers, providing hands-on technical support and sharing product knowledge in an effort to help them get more out of our automotive technology platform. You will inform and advise on best practices, provide feedback and insights, and continuously look for way to improve processes. As a first responder, you will help foster and maintain strong relationships with customers and represent taq’s growing brand in the marketplace.
- Provide technical related phone support to North American based automotive dealerships
- Diagnose end-user problems using a systematic listening and probing approach
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer requests, from problem identification through to resolution
- Respond to leasing requests for automotive dealers
- Grow our long-term relationships with an assigned customer base
- Record all customer issues using Salesforce
- Escalate issues to our senior level team members
- Manage customer CRM/ILM information through our administration systems
- Provide support and information on products and technology
- Be proactive in offering solutions to customers
- Understand our customer’s day to day operations
- Participate in continuous improvement programs
- Translate technical information and procedures to end-users at a human level
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Handle customer inquiries promptly
- Other duties as assigned
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- A Sense of Humor: Sometimes you just need to be able to laugh it off.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits a passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Openness to feedback and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Assertiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of actions.
- Efficiency: Ability to generate significant output with minimal waste and direct supervision.
- Communication: Proficient written and verbal skills in English and French.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly and demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Listening: Demonstrates understanding of customer’s situation, emotions and needs.
- Confidence: Seamlessly guides the conversation and recommends best solutions for customers.
- Ownership: See’s the customer’s issue all the way through to resolution, escalates only when necessary and goes above and beyond to ensure satisfaction.
- Empathy: Relates to customer’s situation on a personal level and communicates a sense of solidarity.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in customer service
- Automotive industry experience as an asset
- Post-secondary Education: or equivalent work experience
REPORT TO: Director, Dealer & Production Support
taq offers our employees a competitive salary, comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support your participation in all aspects of our Recruitment Process. taq is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email HR@taqauto.com